Welcome! I hope you’ve been having a wonderful day our there.
I sure am… and here’s why!
We like to talk about many things here on the Mizkeni Talk blog. And you should get excited if you like interviews with pro chefs because I’ll be visiting one tonight in Calgary, Alberta. Before I reveal his name (haven’t gotten permission yet), I will just say that he’s one of the most underrated chefs in Canada let alone Calgary. He’s been in the cooking industry for over 50 years and I can’t wait to ask him a question.
Here are a few of the questions I’ll be asking him tonight.
- What got you interested in culinary arts as a boy?
- Why out of all places have you worked in Calgary all these years?
- Why are BBQ ribs your favorite?
- What is your favorite brand of major kitchen appliances?
- Have you ever done your own appliance repairs in the busy kitchen?
- When do you see yourself retiring from being a pro chef?
If I think of other great questions, they’ll be listed on update post tomorrow when I share his answers. I hope you’re as excited as I am for this.